Please send high resolution photos. Lower resolution images....

Reproducing licensed or copyrighted images can be tricky.

If you took the photograph that you’re sending us then you own the rights and we can print your Fun Face.

If you used a professional photographer he or she should be able to provide you with a release form. If you sent us a licensed image or an image you do not own the rights to, we will not be able to produce that image as a Fun Face.

We would need permission by way of a release form, from that photographer, to create your custom project. If you can provide a consent form for your order, please send it to If not, the right of publicity prohibits us from creating a Fun Face for you.

Do you have permission to make a Fun Face of the person or artwork in question, even if you took the photo or created the artwork? If the person or artwork you want made into a Fun Face is famous and you don't have that person's permission, chances are good that there's a right of publicity issue.