Skip to content
- Thom and Ann are first cousins!
- Why Troy Sign? Because Thom and Ann’s family helped shape the City of Troy, Michigan generations ago.
- Halsey is the family name. The area at Maple and Livernois Roads was called Halsey Corners in the early 1900s.
- Their Great Grandfather was the first Fire Chief in the City of Troy. He and his friends literally created the Troy Fire Department in 1940.
- Ann’s Dad was also the Fire Chief in Troy from 1975-1994.
- In 1944, their Great Grandmother became the first female Justice of the Peace in Troy.
- Thom’s Dad was a Troy City Councilman in the 1960s.
- Although neither lives in Troy now, Thom and Ann both have pride in their family history.
- While trying to come up with a name for the business, Thom and Ann each had an idea with the name “Troy” in it. Great minds (and cousins) think alike!
- Leslie is not from Troy, and not a cousin, but has lived Southeast Michigan her entire life.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device